Charming Cabbage Finds for the Home
Bring playful garden style into the home with sculpted cabbage leaves, rich greens, and charming botanical details. This collection includes distinctive tableware, serving pieces, planters, textiles, and decorative accents that add fresh color, personality, and a touch of whimsy to everyday spaces.
1. KXZ Green Cabbage 3-Piece Porcelain Bowl Set
Three coordinating bowls bring sculpted garden style to soups, salads, side dishes, and snacks. The layered cabbage-leaf design gives an everyday table setting a fresh, collected look without feeling overly formal.
View on Amazon*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. #ad
2. Le Jardin Green Cabbage Plates — Set of 4
Leafy green detailing turns each place setting into something distinctive and playful. These plates are especially charming for spring meals, garden-inspired tables, or anyone embracing the cabbageware trend.
View on Amazon*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. #ad
3. Healifty Green Cabbage Ceramic Leaf Serving Dish
Perfect for appetizers, vegetables, sweets, or small side dishes, this sculpted leaf design makes simple food presentations feel more special. It also looks attractive displayed on open shelving between uses.
View on Amazon*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. #ad
4. Bordallo Pinheiro Cabbage 0.4L Tureen
For soups, sauces, vegetables, or individual servings, this covered piece brings classic cabbageware character to the table. Its dimensional leaves and rich green finish make it feel as decorative as it is useful.
View on Amazon*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. #ad
5. Ceramic Green Cabbage & Carrots Teapot
Whimsical cabbage-and-carrot details give afternoon tea a cheerful garden-inspired twist. Even when it is not being used for serving, the sculptural design makes an eye-catching display piece for a kitchen shelf or hutch.
View on Amazon*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. #ad
6. Bordallo Pinheiro Green Cabbage Pitcher
Whether filled with water, iced tea, flowers, or greenery, this richly textured pitcher brings an unmistakable cabbageware look to the table. The sculpted leaves make it beautiful enough to leave on display.
View on Amazon*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. #ad
7. Cosmos Gifts Ceramic Green Cabbage Salt & Pepper Set
Even everyday seasoning can become part of the table décor. This charming pair adds a small touch of garden style to meals while coordinating naturally with cabbage plates, bowls, and serving pieces.
View on Amazon*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. #ad
8. 2-Pack Ceramic Spoon Rest, Bok Choy Shaped
Countertop drips feel a little less ordinary with these playful vegetable-shaped rests. The two-piece set keeps cooking utensils off the work surface while bringing fresh green color and personality near the stove.
View on Amazon*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. #ad
9. Ebros Ceramic Green Savoy Cabbage Utensil Holder
Tall enough to organize frequently used spoons, spatulas, and whisks, this sculpted crock turns practical storage into part of the kitchen décor. The detailed Savoy-style leaves give the countertop a distinctive garden-inspired accent.
View on Amazon*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. #ad
10. Large Cabbage Ceramic Flower Pot with Tray
A matching tray gives this sculptural planter a more finished appearance while helping protect the surface beneath it. Filled with herbs, flowers, or a small houseplant, it brings the cabbage trend beyond the dining table.
View on Amazon*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. #ad
11. Cabbage Pattern Ceramic Candle Holder Cup
Soft candlelight shines through a leafy design that feels especially fitting in kitchens, dining rooms, and garden-inspired spaces. It can also serve as a small decorative cup when a candle is not in use.
View on Amazon*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. #ad
12. Cabbage Throw Pillow Covers — Set of 2
An easy way to try the trend without replacing major furnishings, these covers introduce cabbage-inspired pattern and color to a sofa, bench, or breakfast nook. The matching pair helps the theme feel intentional rather than random.
View on Amazon*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. #ad
13. ARTCANVAS Cabbage Restaurant Canvas Art
Restaurant-inspired artwork gives the cabbage theme a bold focal point instead of limiting it to tabletop pieces. Its compact size works well in a kitchen, dining nook, pantry, or gallery wall with other food-inspired prints.
View on Amazon*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. #ad
14. Admired By Nature Faux Cabbage Artificial Plant
No watering or maintenance is required to enjoy the look of fresh, layered greenery. This realistic accent works well on shelves, counters, tables, or displays where a touch of garden style is needed year-round.
View on Amazon*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. #ad
15. Virelaxpo Simulated Vegetable Cabbage Vase
This cheerful character vase turns the cabbage theme into a playful decorative accent with a smiling face, raised arm, and sculpted leafy body. Fill it with fresh or faux flowers to add personality to a kitchen, bedroom, shelf, or bedside table.
View on WalmartCabbage-inspired décor brings a playful garden feeling into the home while still looking collected and charming. Whether you start with one sculptural serving piece or mix tableware, planters, textiles, and decorative accents, these finds make it easy to add fresh color and personality throughout the room.
Comments
Post a Comment